Control Techniques - S100-03423-0A0000 COMMANDER S AC DRIVE 3 PHASE, MAX CONTINUOUS 8.8A, MOTOR SHAFT 4 kW, 5 HP, 380/480VAC +/- 10%
Manufacturer: Control Techniques
COMMANDER S AC DRIVE 3 PHASE, MAX CONTINUOUS 8.8A, MOTOR SHAFT 4 KW, 5 HP, 380/480VAC +/- 10%
1 in stock
- - 3 due week commencing 06/11/2022
- United States Delivery
Commander S 3-Phase Motor Drive, 4 kW, 5 hp ? 380/480 VAC
The sleek curved design of Commander S optimises component layout which results in a small footprint with easy access to terminals and is the first drive to feature NFC technology. The click-on/click-off DIN rail mount makes installation easy, and the Commander S is equipped with a range of unique features designed to save the user time, energy and money. Commander S is the first drive to come with an app interface as a standard feature, the Marshal app (available for Android/iOS) is the revolutionary way to interface with the drive covering commissioning, monitoring, diagnostic and support using NFC technology.
Advanced NFC Technology
With NFC technology and the Control Techniques Marshal app your motor drive can be configured and ready to go in under 60 seconds. The user can facilitate power off or on commissioning, even in the box and FastStart assisted commissioning features just 4 simple steps to get the user up and running. Equipped with a feature set optimised for simple motion cycles, the Commander S provides a cost-effective solution for applications that require plug and play convenience straight from the box. Data transfer between the drive and the mobile device takes less than 0.5s. Parameters can be easily cloned from one drive to another ? just tap to write as many drives as required, and the user can back up and restore the configuration via the app, share configurations via Outlook, Onedrive, Whatsapp.
Feature packed, these motor drives are ideal for providing improved efficiency during periods of low demand, and the PID functionality makes advanced motor control easy and efficient without the need for an external controller. The user can easily avoid equipment resonant frequencies and reduce high vibration levels by using the skip frequency function. Catch an already spinning motor to reduce start up time and increase productivity and motor thermal protection prevents overheating of the motor during operation.
Reliable speed control with onboard communications, S-ramp acceleration and deceleration profiling provides smooth speed transitions minimising machine jerk. Driver overload capacity up to 150% for increased acceleration or load changes, DC braking with stop indication used to stop the motor quickly. The Commander S is easily integrated into external PLC and similar management systems with onboard communication.
Shared configurations are compatible with Marshal app & Connect (PC Software) and the user can export configurations to PDF format. Create new configurations in the app and open existing projects to review/change parameters. A comprehensive diagnostics system including, error logs and history which can be gathered even with the drive turned off, and quick parameter viewing of the settings and drive status.
The Commander S range is suitable for a wide range of industrial and commercial applications such as mixers, crushers, agitators, centrifuges, kneaders, spinning and braiding textile machines.
Commander S Special Features
- Program the drive while it?s still in the box
- Clone parameter sets from one drive to another
- Guided commissioning and motor rotations verification test
- Easy fault finding
- Save parameter files to the device or cloud for future use
- Share project configurations
- PDF parameter set
- Automatically generate a printable PDF wiring diagram
- Show parameters that have been changed from default
Commander S Technical Specifications
- Motor shaft power 4 kW, 5 hp
- Frame Size 3
- Voltage range and Phase ? 380/480 V, 3 phase
- Maximum continuous current 8.8 A
- C3 Internal EMC filter
- Dimensions HxWxD ? 192 x 90 x 132 mm
- Weight 1 kg
- Supply Frequency Range 45 to 66 Hz
- Output Frequency/Speed Range 0 to 300 Hz
- Switching Frequency 4 kHz or 12 kHz
- Heavy Duty Overload Capability 150 % for 60 s (from cold), 150 % for 8 s (from hot)
- Operating Modes: Linear V to F, Square V to F, Resistance Compensation
- Stopping Modes: Coast, Ramp, Ramp & DC Injection Braking, DC Injection Braking with 0 Hz detect, Timed DC Injection Braking, Distance Stop
- Communication: RJ45 for Modbus RTU, NFC for app interface
- Keypads Fixed LED keypad, (Remote IP66 Keypad, HMI available as an accessories)
- Free-to Download User Software Tools: Marshal (Mobile App), Connect (PC commissioning tool)
- 2 x Analogue input, Possible settings: 0-10 V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA (No
- Alarm), 4-20 mA (Alarm), 4-20 mA (Error), Digital
- 1 x Analogue output, Possible settings: 0-10 V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA
- 4 x Digital inputs (1 frequency input)
- 1 x Digital input / output (can be used as a frequency or PWM output to represent analog value)
- Digital Input Logic Positive or Negative input logic (PNP or NPN sensors)
- Relay 1 x Relay (single pole, double throw relay)
- Output frequency resolution: 0.1 Hz
- Analogue input 1: 11 bit, Input 2: 11 bit
- Protection Rating IP20
- Storage Temperature -40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F)
- Operating Temperature With/Without De-Rate -10 °C to 40 °C (14 °F to 104 °F)
- Cooling Natural convection (frame 1 =0.25 kW / 0.33 hp), Integral cooling fan (all other drives)
- Altitude =3000 m (1000 m to 3000 m derate 1 % over 100 m)
- Humidity 95 % non-condensing at 40 °C / 104 °F - EN61800-2(3k3)
- Pollution degree 2 - dry, non-conducting pollution only
- Surface mount, click on/click off DIN rail mount
- Maximum motor cable length ? 50 metres
- Approvals CE, UKCA, cUL, C-Tick, EAC, KC
Distributed by Kempston Controls
Kempston Controls is a UK electrical and electronic components distributor, providing fuses, sensors, control components, industrial automation equipment and more. If you would like to discuss any of the parts which you see on our online store, please contact our dedicated UK sales centre on +44 (0) 1933 411411.
S100-03423-0A0000 : S100034230A0000 Specification
All shipping options below are for UK shipping only. Delivery prices below are Exc VAT.
|Web Promo Carriage||UK standard delivery, usually 1 - 2 days (1 per day, minimum order $23.072)||$0.00|
|Standard 1-2 Days||UK standard delivery, usually within 1 - 2 days||$11.536|
|Next Day*||Next Day service*||$11.536|
|Express*||Express delivery by 10:30am*||$28.84|
|Saturday**||Saturday by 2pm service**||$46.144|
|Collect||Collection is available from our site - please call if your order is urgent||$0.00|
Greyed out shipping options indicate services not available, as the certain criteria has not been met. (i.e. it’s after the cut off time or items in your basket are not in stock for Next Day, Express or Saturday delivery)
* Delivery services are subject to exception areas, click exceptions to view the affected areas or use the ‘shipping estimator’ tool to view delivery options.
Delivery Exception AreasAB31, AB32, AB33, AB34, AB35, AB36, AB37, AB38, AB41 6P, AB41 6Q, AB41 6R, AB41 6S, AB41 6T, AB41 7, AB41 8HQ, AB41 8HR, AB41 8HS, AB41 8HX, AB41 8HY, AB41 8LT, AB41 8LW, AB41 8LX, AB41 8PD, AB41 8PJ, AB41 8PL, AB41 8PP, AB41 8PS, AB41 8QD, AB41 8SX, AB41 8T, AB41 8UA, AB41 8UB, AB41 8UD, AB41 8UE, AB41 8UG, AB41 8UH, AB41 8UJ, AB41 8UL, AB41 8UN, AB41 8UP, AB41 8UQ, AB41 8UR, AB41 8US, AB41 8UT, AB41 8UU, AB41 8UW, AB41 8UX, AB41 8UY, AB41 8W, AB41 8X, AB41 8YA, AB41 8YB, AB41 8YD, AB41 8YE, AB41 8YG, AB41 8YH, AB41 8YJ, AB41 8YL, AB41 8YN, AB41 8YP, AB41 8YQ, AB41 8YS, AB41 8YT, AB41 8YU, AB41 8YX, AB41 8YY, AB41 8ZU, AB42 0L, AB42 0LY, AB42 0NT, AB42 0NU, AB42 0NX, AB42 0NY, AB42 0NZ, AB42 0PA, AB42 0PB, AB42 0PH, AB42 0PR, AB42 0PS, AB42 0PT, AB42 0PU, AB42 0PX, AB42 0PY, AB42 0QA, AB42 3BP, AB42 3BQ, AB42 3BR, AB42 3BS, AB42 3BT, AB42 3BU, AB42 3BW, AB42 3BX, AB42 3BY, AB42 3D, AB42 3EA, AB42 3EB, AB42 3ED, AB42 3EE, AB42 3EF, AB42 3EG, AB42 3EL, AB42 3EN, AB42 3EP, AB42 3EQ, AB42 3ER, AB42 3EU, AB42 3EX, AB42 3EY, AB42 3EZ, AB42 3FF, AB42 3FG, AB42 3GA, AB42 3GD, AB42 3GE, AB42 3HA, AB42 3HB, AB42 3HD, AB42 3HE, AB42 3HF, AB42 3HG, AB42 3HH, AB42 3HJ, AB42 3HL, AB42 3HN, AB42 3HP, AB42 3HQ, AB42 3HR, AB42 3HS, AB42 3HT, AB42 3HU, AB42 3HX, AB42 3HY, AB42 3JB, AB42 3JD, AB42 3JG, AB42 3JH, AB42 3JP, AB42 3JQ, AB42 3JR, AB42 3JS, AB42 3JT, AB42 3JU, AB42 3JW, AB42 3JX, AB42 3LA, AB42 3LB, AB42 3LE, AB42 3LG, AB42 3LH, AB42 3LJ, AB42 3LL, AB42 3LN, AB42 3LP, AB42 3LQ, AB42 3LR, AB42 3LS, AB42 3LT, AB42 3LU, AB42 3LY, AB42 3PD, AB42 3Q, AB42 3WX, AB42 3WY, AB42 3YR, AB42 4, AB42 5, AB43, AB44, AB45, AB51, AB52, AB53, AB54, AB55, AB56, FK19, FK20, FK21, GY, GY10, GY9, HS, HS1, IM, IV1, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV2, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV3, IV30, IV31, IV32, IV36, IV4, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV5, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV6, IV63, IV7, IV8, IV9, JE, KA27, KA28, KW1, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14, KW15, KW16, KW17, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, PA20, PA21, PA22, PA23, PA24, PA25, PA26, PA27, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31, PA32, PA33, PA34, PA35, PA36, PA37, PA38, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78, PA80, PH1 1AB, PH1 1NW, PH1 1PY, PH1 1PZ, PH1 1QA, PH1 1QG, PH1 1QH, PH1 1QJ, PH1 1QL, PH1 1QN, PH1 1QP, PH1 1QT, PH1 1QW, PH1 1TD, PH1 1TE, PH1 1TG, PH1 1TH, PH1 1W, PH1 3PA, PH1 3RX, PH1 3RY, PH1 3RZ, PH1 3SB, PH1 3SD, PH1 3SE, PH1 3SF, PH1 3SG, PH1 3SH, PH1 3SJ, PH1 3SL, PH1 3SN, PH1 3SQ, PH1 3TB, PH1 3TD, PH1 3TE, PH1 3TF, PH1 3TG, PH1 3TH, PH1 3TJ, PH1 3TL, PH1 3TN, PH1 3TQ, PH1 4, PH10 6RG, PH10 6RQ, PH10 6SD, PH10 6SH, PH10 6SJ, PH10 6SP, PH10 7JG, PH10 7JH, PH10 7JJ, PH10 7JL, PH10 7JN, PH10 7JP, PH10 7JQ, PH10 7JR, PH10 7JS, PH10 7JT, PH10 7JW, PH10 7JX, PH10 7JY, PH10 7JZ, PH10 7L, PH10 7N, PH10 7P, PH10 7QB, PH10 7QD, PH10 7QE, PH10 7QF, PH10 7QG, PH10 7QQ, PH15, PH16, PH17, PH18, PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH5, PH50, PH6, PH7, PH8, PH9, TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25, ZE, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3
International Priority to United States
(Terms DAP to Delivery Address) For our overseas customers, we offer a very competitive and fast delivery service; however, if you prefer to collect using your own courier, then we can also arrange that at no extra cost.
Our technical team can help find an alternative! Fill in the below to get started.